- Designed to truly replicate grass.
- A 1.75-inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance.
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater seam strength and durability.
- Not water soluble.
- Heat and frost resistant.
- UV stabilized.
- No harmful environmental effects.
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack.
Recommended Use: Moderate Traffic.
Main Application: Landscape.
Colors: Field Green / Olive Green.
- Lawn Replacement.
- Dog runs.
- Grass along the perimeter of a home.
- Patios, rooftops, balconies.
- Trade shows.
- Campgrounds, RV’s.
Fescue Artificial Grass – Product Specifications
- Type: Monofilament with Thatch.
- Composition/Structure: Polyethylene.
- Denier: 12,000/4,500.
- Colors: Field Green/Olive Green.
- Pile/Face Weight: 60 ounces.
- Pile Height: 1.75 inches.
- Machine Gauge: 3/8 inch.
- Thatch Color: Field Green.
Primary Backing 1.
Composition/Structure: K29 Dual Layered Non-Expansive Backing.
Weight: 7.3 Ounces Per Square Yard*.
Finished Coating: Polyurethane 20 Ounces Per Square Yard*.
- Width: 15 feet.
- Length: 100 feet.
- Shipping Weight: 921 pounds.
- Roll Diameter: 24 inches.
- Total Product Weight: Approximately 87 ounces per square yard.
- Type: Quality Infill.
- Weight: 1.5-2 pounds per square foot.
- Height: Approximately .5 inch to .75 inch.
- Colors: Green, Black or Natural.
Recommended Maintenance: Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting.
Drainage Rate: 28 inches of rain per hour per square yard.
Green-R Turf cares about environmental issues and only produces products certified as lead-free and free of dioxin emissions. Safe for Kids and Pets!
Download – Fescue Turf Spec Sheet.
Call us Today (951) 532-2861
Green-R Turf Artificial Grass – 11741 Sterling Ave E1, Riverside, CA 92503.